Bengal Prothoma DPS
This is totally a new arena in our DPS portfolio. To give the best opportunity to our female customer, we have designed a separate program. This scheme will help to grow the confidence of financial solvency to all women.
- 0.5% higher interest than prescribed interest rate for Bengal Prothoma DPS
- Installment size will be BDT 500.00 or multiple of BDT 500.00
- Tenor can be picked from 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 years
- Exclusively designed for female depositors.
- A savings or current account holder can open Prothoma DPS accounts. However, this is operational for standalone Prothoma DPS account.
- Minimum 1,000/- or multiple of 1,000/- monthly installment. Simple way to reach the "Hundred Thousand Mark"
- Tenure: 3 years/5 years/ 7 years/ 10 years /15 years
- Loan Facilities will be given up to 90% of Deposited amount.
- The account may be opened at any date of the month. However, subsequent installment will be realized on or before 15th of every month. (If the 15th of any month is holiday, this will be implemented on previous banking day
- Bengal Prothoma DPS account cannot be opened in the name of any institution.
- Must be a Bangladeshi female National (Only Bangladeshi Resident).
- A person of 18 years and above having a sound mind and not adjudicated a bankrupt by a court can open the scheme account.
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of his/her/their guardian.
- The account can be opened in joint Name
- Customer shall have to maintain minimum required balance in his/her link account enabling the bank to realize the monthly installment every month through auto transfer or he/she can directly deposit the installment amount to the scheme account for standalone schemes.
- Customer can open multiple Prothoma DPS account under the same/different schemes with any denomination at any branch or sub-branch of the bank. But, in this cases, separate opening form should be filled up.
Fees & Charges
- Interest will be given as per general product specification and Charges will be deducted as per govt. rule.