Bengal Kotipoti DPS
When people are achieving success in different sectors, we are also designing another success in your banking portfolio. This is not only DPS, but also success in Savings arena. We are now one step advance to give you the opportunity to become “Kotipoti”.
- Installment size will be minimum BDT 25000.00
- Tenor can be picked from 3 to 16 years.
- A savings or current account holder can open Bengal Kotipoti account. However, this is operational for standalone Kotipoti account.
- Minimum monthly installment BDT 25000/-
- Tenure: 5 years/ 7 years/ 10 years /15 years/ 20 years. An opportunity to transform the dream of becoming KOTIPOTI.
- Loan Facilities will be given up to 90% of Deposited amount.
- The account may be opened at any date of the month. However, subsequent installment will be realized on or before 15th of every month. (If the 15th of any month is holiday, this will be implemented on previous banking day
- Must be a Bangladeshi National (Only Bangladeshi Resident).
- A person of 18 years and above having a sound mind and not adjudicated a bankrupt by a court can open the scheme account.
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of his/her/their guardian.
- The account can be opened in joint Name
- Customer shall have to maintain minimum required balance in his/her link account enabling the bank to realize the monthly installment every month through auto transfer or he/she can directly deposit the installment amount to the scheme account for standalone schemes.
- Customer can open multiple Kotipoti account under the same/different schemes with any denomination at any branch or sub-branch of the bank. But, in this cases, separate opening form should be filled up.
Fees & Charges
- Interest will be given as per general product specification and Charges will be deducted as per govt. rule.