Probashi Savings Account
Bengal Probashi Savings Account (For Non-Resident Bangladeshi) is designed for those who are currently residing outside of Bangladesh. This savings account will flourish their fund in such a way, so that account holder can utilize their fund while coming back from abroad. We are offering better service for experiencing a better banking experience.
QUALITY PRODUCT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE
Non- Resident Citizen of Bangladesh
0.25% additional interest over prescribed general savings interest rate for inward remittance.
Having valid Residence / Work permit.
No debit card fee for the first year
Minimum opening balance is BDT1000.00 and Minimum balance for earning Prescribed interest is BDT5,000.00
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- 0.25% higher interest rate for inward remittance
- Minimum opening balance Tk.1000.00
- Minimum balance amount for earning Prescribed interest Tk.5,000.00
- Daily basis interest calculation.
- Daily ATM transaction limit BDT 50,000.00 (BDT Fifty thousand only).
- No. of transaction will be 05 times in a day.
- The accounts of Bangladesh nationals who leave the country except those who hold office in the service of Bangladesh Government are required to be treated as non-resident Taka account so long they remain outside Bangladesh.
- Must be above 18 Years of age.
Fees & Charges
- Interest will be given as per general product specification and Charges will be deducted as per govt. rule